This is one of our Small Gift Hampers and contains a collection of fantastic locally sourced goodies from By the Seaside Wax Melts, Southsea Bathing Hut & Portsmouth Distillery
Portsmouth Dry Gin was awarded a IWSC Bronze Medal for Gin – Contemporary styles in 2019. Locally foraged botanicals include Elderflower, Gorse Flowers and Sea Radish.
This intricate mix produces a rich full flavour, with a lovely floral bouquet. It’s silky smooth on the palate leaving you with a warmth as you swallow. Best served in a G&T with lime.
Nose: Soft juniper, citrus and cream floral, honey, spice and salinity.
Palate: Silky smooth, clean with sweet orange. complex spice, pepper, coriander.
Finish: Lingering dry and warmth with lime and subtle floral notes.
Weight 1.5 kg
41% ABV, 20cl / 200ml
Wax Melter | Wax Melt Burner
These gorgeous little burners are available with a teal dish on the top.
HOW TO USE YOUR WAX MELTER
• Place 1 chunk of your wax melt into the dish on top of your burner.
• Then place an unscented tea light in the bottom of the burner and light it. We recommend using a 4 hour unscented tea light. These can be found and purchased in most supermarkets.
• The wax will not melt down like a candle, instead it will keep it’s size and release your chosen scent into the room. The fragrance will weaken over time, once the fragrance is lost its time to replace your wax melt.
• To remove the used wax melt, heat the burner as you would in the steps above with your tea light, let the wax melt ever so slightly so the top of the wax melt is still solid and use a cotton ball or pad to slide the wax out. Be careful as the heated wax underneath will be hot. Never use anything sharp to try and remove the solid wax. Any cracks or chips can be dangerous.
• You can then replace with a new wax melt and follow the steps above.
*Full safety information can be found on the bottom of each burner. Please read before first use*
For peace of mind, By The Seaside Wax Melts is fully insured and CLP compliant.
Handmade Soy Wax Melts – Pack of six
These heart melts are packed in clear cellophane bags which are also biodegradable, compostable and recyclable.
An Aromatic botanical blend formulated to soothe, deep cleanse, purify and repair skin. Suitable for all skin types, including troubled skin.
Weekly facial steaming helps unclog oils and toxins from pores, clear sinuses and relax your mind.
Size 125ml Tin / Net Wt of contents 8g
No parabens, sulphates, artificial fragrances, preservatives or colourants. Vegan, never tested on animals and palm oil-free.
Anthemis Noblis (Chamomile) Flower, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower, Rosa Centifolia
Place 1 or 2 pinches into a glass or ceramic bowl, then pour freshly boiled water to submerge flowers. Cover bowl with cloth for 1 minute.
Sit and create steam tent with cloth. Breathe deeply for up to 10 minutes, inhaling the floral scent.
Strain flowers and use cooled water as a floral facial toner. As well as toning, it will remove any debris and oil, offer hydration and help to restore your skin to its natural pH balance… Keep water in fridge for up to 4 days for instant refreshment.
This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product you confirm you are 18 years of age or over. Age verification will be carried out at point of delivery using the Challenge 25 retailing strategy.